Webasto HEPA HFT 300 12v Filtration System – 6245612
High-efficiency particulate air filters (HEPA) are critical in the prevention of the spread of airborne bacterial and viral organisms. In conjunction with personal protective equipment, this type of filtration greatly reduces the risk of infection for service operators.
- Removes 99.995% of airborne infections
- HEPA H14 filter – medical grade
- High air exchange rate
- Up to 10 m3 sanitized air every minute
- Two variants available: 300 and 600 m3/h
- Fast and easy installation
- Contamination-free filter replacement
- Automatic filter monitoring device
- Compliant with European Medical Device
- Directive CE 47/2007
- Meets WHO / CDC / ECDC air filtration guidelines
- CE/UL compliant
Webasto filtration systems HFT 300 and HFT 600 are specifically designed to filter the air in the cabin and in the sanitary compartment, removing 99.995% particulates corresponding to SARS/COVID-19 virus sizes (0.1 micrometers) and effectively reducing the risk of infection.
Webasto HEPA Filter Top combines two main features to reduce viral loads in ambient air: a very high air volume flow for the rapid and complete filtration of the air every single minute and the extremely high removal efficiency of HEPA H14 filters. The unit complies with the International HEPA Filter standards WHO / CDC / ECDC, requiring 60 air changes per hour for infection control ambulances.
It can be easily installed in any existing emergency vehicle. Moreover Webasto is uniquely able to offer the same level of HEPA-14 filtration used in ambulances also for minibuses, bus and coaches, taxi van/cabs, room decontamination, and special vehicles.