Webasto Air Top 2000 STC VW T6 Underfloor Air Heater Kit – (AdBlue)
This Webasto Air Top 2000 STC 12v VW T6 Camper diesel air heater kit comes with RV MultiControl controller and TC04 ThermoCall Advanced controller (*excludes SIM card/phone – can be purchased separately*), external mount VW Camper installation kit and single outlet ducting kit. Suitable for AdBlue applications.
This kit has zero idle functionality, high altitude function and vent function with use of the RV MultiControl Controller. It is suitable for use in VW Campers. This kit contains everything you will need to complete a basic VW Camper installation. (Certain vehicles may need a specific fuel integration kit, please contact us to confirm fitment or enter your vehicle information in the ‘order notes’ at the checkout).
Controlled Temperatures With MultiControl
This kit includes RV MultiControl Controller. Ideal for all those who wish to have controlled temperatures in their motorhomes at regularly scheduled times.
You can program up to three start times per day for your heater. That means more time for breakfast in the morning and a relaxed drive home in the evening!
- Simple on / off functionality
- Feedback function
- Can be operated quickly and intuitively
- Easy installation with no drilling holes
- With instant-on key: heat at the touch of a button
- Clearly arranged display of all start and stop times programmed and/or activated
Control Your Heater From Your Phone!
This kit includes the ‘Advanced’ Thermo Call Controller. Operate Thermo Call, no matter where you are! Simply call, text or use the new Smartphone app to switch your parking heater on or off.
- Communication by phone call, text message or App
- Heating or ventilation by a push of a button
- Program up to 24 hours in advance
- Feedback function by sms
- Duration time can be set as required
- Up to 5 authorised phone numbers
Webasto Air Top 2000 STC
The simple and cost-effective solution. The compact Air Top 2000 STC air heater is an impressive performer thanks to its versatility, low fuel consumption and RV technology.
Its compact construction means that it can be installed quickly. It can be installed either inside or outside the vehicle. This heater heats the air in the interior or cargo space quickly and quietly and keeps it constant at the chosen working temperature. Users can choose between recir-culation and fresh-air modes. It‘s easy to service and repair design and low fuel consumption make the Air Top 2000 STC economical to maintain.
Benefits & Features of VW Air Top 2000STC Kits
Airtop 2000STC Remote temperature probe
- Because of limited space within the VW T5/T6 furniture, it can be difficult to route a recirc air system suitable to allow sensing of the interior air. The remote probe allows sensing of the interior temperature at seating level, this probe can be purchased separately.
Zero Idle Function
- The 12v Air Top 2000STC also has zero idle function when the remote probe is used. This means that when the goes into idle mode it will turn off completely rather than running the fan at low idle to sense air temperature. Standard Air Top 2000STC Universal kits do not have this function that other companies sell as Motorhome kits.
Floor Mounting Plate
- A typical motorhome floor is either a composite floor on a coachbuilt or ribbed panel van floor with a wooden floor covering. The studs & stubs on the heater are not long enough to go through the floor.
Combustion & Exhaust Silencers – Provided in this kit as standard.
- Although relatively low noise levels are emitted from the exhaust, outside a quieter environment is demanded.
Plug & Play Harness
- The 12 volt diesel kits will have the new plug N play harness, which allows connection of the new digital controls at the harness end such as the new Multicontrol or TC04 Thermo Call.
High Altitude & Vent Function
- High altitude and vent function is standard in our 12 volt VW Diesel heaters by using the RV MultiControl controller. (High altitude function between 1600m & 2200m).
Modular Ducting Option
- This allows easy routing of a ducting layout through the interior furniture.
- Specific guidelines relating to a typical VW installation.
Webasto Thermo Call
- Operate Thermo Call, no matter where you are! Simply call, text or use the new Smartphone app to switch your Parking Heater on or off. That‘s innovation for you – design in perfection.
- Now you can operate your Thermo Call via an App! Download the new Thermo Call App easily from the Apple AppStore or from the Google Play Store under “Thermo Call”.
Our Webasto Air Top VW Kit Includes
- Everything in the product image above to complete your installation.
- Webasto Diesel Air Top 2000 STC 12v – (zero idle function if habitation temperature probe installed. Not supplied in this kit, can be ordered seperately if required)
- RV MultiControl Controller
- TC04A Thermocall Advanced (*excludes SIM card/phone – be purchased separately*)
- VW Vehicle Installation Kit
- External Mount Bracket
- High altitude function (when used with RV MultiControl controller)
- Vent function (when used with RV MultiControl controller)
- One Outlet VW Ducting Kit
- VW AdBlue specific fuel integration kit
- VW External Mount installation instructions
- Up to 3 Years Webasto Warranty
Webasto Warranty Information
We only supply Genuine UK Webasto air heater kits and parts. PB Auto Electrics are a Webasto UK Authorised Partner with over 25 years experience in supplying and fitting Webasto parts.
Please see our Warranty information documentation for Warranty Terms & Conditions.
Webasto Authorised Partners specialise in either Vehicle or Marine business and exhibits outstanding installation, service and consultancy skills for the entire Webasto product portfolio. This is the highest ranked Webasto dealer status in the United Kingdom. Authorised Partners regularly attend Webasto’s technical, product and sales training courses.