Webasto Air Top 2000 STC VW T5/T6 Underfloor Air Heater Kit – (Non AdBlue)
This Webasto Air Top 2000 STC 12v VW T5 / T6 Camper diesel air heater kit comes with ThermoConnect TCon2 controller*, external mount VW Camper installation kit and single outlet ducting kit. Suitable for non-AdBlue applications.
This kit has zero idle functionality and is high altitude* and vent function ready* (*you will need the RV MultiControl Controller to use these functions). It is suitable for use in VW Campers. This kit contains everything you will need to complete a basic VW Camper installation. (Certain vehicles may need a specific fuel integration kit, please contact us to confirm fitment or enter your vehicle information in the ‘order notes’ at the checkout).
ThermoConnect TCon2 Control
Your Webasto Air Top heater can easily be operated with the simple ThermoConnect TCon2 app via your smartphone.
With its compact housing the ThermoConnect TCon2 is easy to integrate in tight spaces and has a simple Plug & Play connector to reduce installation times. No need for time consuming fitting of antennas, as both GSM and GPS antennas are already equipped in the TCon2 receiver.
Ready to use out of the box: eSIM is pre-installed and activated, thus no additional SIM card handling is needed, such as installation or refill of prepaid credit. eSIM connects automatically with a local internet provider over 2G / 3G / 4G and transmits signals over data connection*.
*Please note: This is a subscription service with a pre-installed SIM card which will need to be registered. The first year subscription will be FREE. Thereafter the yearly cost will be 34.99 EUR paid directly to the service provider. (pricing correct as of 30.03.21 – maybe subject to change by service provider).
Webasto Air Top 2000 STC
The simple and cost-effective solution. The compact Air Top 2000 STC air heater is an impressive performer thanks to its versatility, low fuel consumption and RV technology.
Its compact construction means that it can be installed quickly. It can be installed either inside or outside the vehicle. This heater heats the air in the interior or cargo space quickly and quietly and keeps it constant at the chosen working temperature. Users can choose between recir-culation and fresh-air modes. It‘s easy to service and repair design and low fuel consumption make the Air Top 2000 STC economical to maintain.
Benefits & Features of VW Air Top 2000STC Kits
Airtop 2000STC Remote temperature probe
- Because of limited space within the VW T5/T6 furniture, it can be difficult to route a recirc air system suitable to allow sensing of the interior air. The remote probe allows sensing of the interior temperature at seating level, this probe can be purchased separately.
Zero Idle Function
- The 12v Air Top 2000STC also has zero idle function when the remote probe is used. This means that when the goes into idle mode it will turn off completely rather than running the fan at low idle to sense air temperature. Standard Air Top 2000STC Universal kits do not have this function that other companies sell as Motorhome kits.
Floor Mounting Plate
- A typical motorhome floor is either a composite floor on a coachbuilt or ribbed panel van floor with a wooden floor covering. The studs & stubs on the heater are not long enough to go through the floor.
Combustion & Exhaust Silencers – Provided in this kit as standard.
- Although relatively low noise levels are emitted from the exhaust, outside a quieter environment is demanded.
Plug & Play Harness
- The 12 volt diesel kits will have the new plug N play harness, which allows connection of the new digital controls at the harness end such as the new Multicontrol or TC04 Thermo Call.
High Altitude & Vent Function
- High altitude and vent function is standard in our 12 volt VW Diesel heaters by using the RV MultiControl controller. (High altitude function between 1600m & 2200m).
Modular Ducting Option
- This allows easy routing of a ducting layout through the interior furniture.
- Specific guidelines relating to a typical VW installation.
Our Webasto Air Top VW Kit Includes
- Everything in the product image above to complete your installation.
- Webasto Diesel Air Top 2000 STC 12v – (zero idle function if habitation temperature probe installed. Not supplied in this kit, can be ordered seperately if required)
- ThermoConnect TCon2* (eSIM is pre-installed and activated – first year subscription will be FREE. Thereafter the yearly cost will be 34.99 EUR paid directly to the service provider. Please see ThermoConnect TCon2 information here) *Phone NOT included.
- VW Vehicle Installation Kit
- VW External Mount Bracket
- High altitude function (when used with RV MultiControl controller & ‘Y’ branch)
- Vent function (when used with RV MultiControl controller & ‘Y’ branch)
- One Outlet Ducting Kit
- VW specific fuel integration kit
- VW External Mount installation instructions
- Up to 3 Years Webasto Warranty
Webasto Warranty Information
We only supply Genuine UK Webasto air heater kits and parts. PB Auto Electrics are a Webasto UK Authorised Partner with over 25 years experience in supplying and fitting Webasto parts.
Please see our Warranty information documentation for Warranty Terms & Conditions.
Webasto Authorised Partners specialise in either Vehicle or Marine business and exhibits outstanding installation, service and consultancy skills for the entire Webasto product portfolio. This is the highest ranked Webasto dealer status in the United Kingdom. Authorised Partners regularly attend Webasto’s technical, product and sales training courses.