Webasto Air Top 2000 STC Dedicated Motorhome RV Air Heater Kit
This Webasto Air Top 2000 STC 12v Motorhome / RV diesel air heater kit comes with a RV MultiControl controller, internal mount motorhome installation kit, remote habitation temperature probe and twin outlet ducting kit.
This kit has zero idle functionality, high altitude function and vent function with use of the RV MultiControl Controller. It is suitable for use in Motorhomes / RVs. This kit contains everything you will need to complete a basic Motorhome / RV installation. (Certain vehicles may need a specific fuel integration kit, please contact us to confirm fitment or enter your vehicle information in the ‘order notes’ at the checkout).
Controlled Temperatures With MultiControl
This kit includes the RV MultiControl Controller. Ideal for all those who wish to have controlled temperatures in their motorhomes at regularly scheduled times.
You can program up to three start times per day for your heater. That means more time for breakfast in the morning and a relaxed drive home in the evening!
- Simple on / off functionality
- Feedback function
- Can be operated quickly and intuitively
- Easy installation with no drilling holes
- With instant-on key: heat at the touch of a button
- Clearly arranged display of all start and stop times programmed and/or activated
Webasto Air Top 2000 STC
The simple and cost-effective solution. The compact Air Top 2000 STC air heater is an impressive performer thanks to its versatility, low fuel consumption and RV technology.
Its compact construction means that it can be installed quickly. It can be installed either inside or outside the vehicle. This heater heats the air in the interior or cargo space quickly and quietly and keeps it constant at the chosen working temperature. Users can choose between recir-culation and fresh-air modes. It‘s easy to service and repair design and low fuel consumption make the Air Top 2000 STC economical to maintain.
Our Webasto Air Top Motorhome Kit Includes
- 12v Air Top 2000 STC RV Air Heater (with zero idle)
- RV MultiControl Controller – upgradable to TC04 ThermoCall
- Habitation Remote Temperature Probe
- 60mm Dia 45 degree Air Outlet
- 2 x 60mm Dia 90 degree Air Outlet
- 60mm x 60mm x 60mm 45 degree Branch Piece
- 2 x 60mm Dia Union nut
- 2.5m 60mm Dia Warm Air Ducting
- Internal RV Bracket & Installation Kit
- RV Combustion Intake Silencer Kit
- RV Exhaust Silencer Kit
- Fuel Pump & Silent Mount Kit
- Screws & Clamps
- Fuel ‘T’ Piece – (Certain vehicles will require a specific Fuel Integration kit – Please contact us to confirm fitment)
- Warranty Certificate
- Installation Instructions
- RV Customer Handbook
- Up to 3 Years Webasto Warranty
- Dedicated 12v Air Top 2000 STC Motorhome / RV heater
- RV MultiControl controller
- Internal Motorhome / RV mount installation kit
- Motorhome / RV combustion and exhaust silencers
- Remote habitation temperature probe
- Twin outlet ducting kit
- Zero idle function built in
- High altitude function (when used with RV MultiControl Controller)
- Vent function (when used with RV MultiControl Controller)
- Motorhome / RV specific installation instructions
Webasto Warranty Information
We only supply Genuine UK Webasto air heater kits and parts. PB Auto Electrics are a Webasto UK Authorised Partner with over 25 years experience in supplying and fitting Webasto parts.
Please see our Warranty information documentation for Warranty Terms & Conditions.
Webasto Authorised Partners specialise in either Vehicle or Marine business and exhibits outstanding installation, service and consultancy skills for the entire Webasto product portfolio. This is the highest ranked Webasto dealer status in the United Kingdom. Authorised Partners regularly attend Webasto’s technical, product and sales training courses.