Truma Saphir Compact Storage Compartment Air Conditioning System For Vehicles Up To 5.5m Long
Please note: This is a special order item – delivery times approx 2-3 days.
Truma Saphir Compact Storage Compartment air conditioning system is well-suited for small and medium-sized caravans and motor homes up to 5.5m long. The system not only cools the air, but also dehumidifies and cleans it. For this purpose, there are fluff and particle filters on the front of the device. The air conditioning system is lightweight, extremely compact and very economical to run.
- Cooling power: 1800w
- Cooling time can be programmed up to 15 hours in advance with the timer function
- Select the room temperature in one degree increments
- Can be used at camp sites with fuses from three amperes
- Especially light at just 20 kilograms
- Control air conditioner and ACC using the app (optional with Truma iNet Box)
More details about Truma Saphir compact
Use the convenient remote control to adjust the storage compartment air conditioning system. Truma Saphir compact systems can also be controlled with the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel. If, in addition to a Truma air conditioner, you also have a Combi heater in your vehicle; you can use automatic climate control. Both appliances are then synchronised with each other automatically until the desired temperature is reached. The digital control panel can also be extended with the Truma iNet Box. This allows you to control all TIN bus-capable Truma appliances via the Truma App.
Truma Saphir compact is installed centrally in a storage compartment, such as in a storage bench, so that the cold air is distributed evenly throughout the entire caravan or motor home.
- Very low power consumption
- Especially quiet in operation
- Low internal and external fan speed in sleep mode
- Three fan speeds and two operating modes: cooling and air circulation
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Truma Saphir Compact & Remote Control
- 1 x 15m roll of KR 65 ducting
- 10 x US 65mm dia ducting clips
- 1 x 10m roll of ZR 80 ducting
- 10 x ZRS 80mm dia ducting clips
- 3 x EM air outlet backing nuts
- 3 x EN-O air outlet ends (option of cream or grey)
- 3 x LA air outlet lamellars
- 1 x 315mm retangular intake grill (40040-29200)
The Truma air con range is covered by a 5 year Truma Parts Warranty which is supported via the UK Truma Dealer Network. Maintenance, servicing and repairs can be carried out by ourselves or your local dealer. You can arrange to book your vehicle into our workshops for testing, or you can remove the air con unit from your vehicle and send it to us. If found to be faulty, the unit will be repaired/replaced subject to the Truma Warranty Terms & Conditions.
On items that have already been installed a repair or replacement unit can only be offered once the faulty unit has completed the tetsing and warranty process. If the unit is in its original packaging and not fitted, and is in an ‘as received’ condition we are able to offer a refund subject to terms and conditions. Return of the unit is the responsibility of the purchaser.