Truma Saphir Comfort RC Storage Compartment Air Conditioner And Heater For Vehicles Up To 6.5m Long
Please note: This is a special order item – delivery times approx 2-3 days.
Truma Saphir Comfort RC is a space-saving storage compartment air conditioning system. It has 2400W cooling output in addition to its 1700W heating output in heat pump mode for vehicles up to 6.5m long. (* For vehicle lengths of 6.5m and over, we recommend installing two Saphir air conditioning systems)
The Saphir comfort RC is a powerful storage compartment air conditioning system that cools very quickly and efficiently. In cooling mode, the Truma Saphir also dehumidifies and cleans the air with the integrated fluff and particle filters. Thanks to the reversible cooling circulation system it can also be used as a heater with heat pump. Additionally the heat output of 1700W, the appliance generates pleasant warmth, especially during spring and autumn.
- Practical timer function to switch the appliance on and off automatically
- Select the temperature in one degree increments
- 2400w cooling capacity
- In heat pump mode, heats with up to 1700w
- Can be used at camp sites with fuses from six amperes
- Lightweight, just 23.5 kilograms
- Control air conditioner and ACC using the app (optional with Truma iNet Box)
More details about Truma Saphir comfort RC
The storage compartment air conditioning system can be adjusted by remote control or on the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel. If, in addition to the air conditioner, you also have a Truma Combi heater in your vehicle, you can use automatic climate control. Both appliances are then synchronised with each other automatically until the desired temperature is reached. The digital control panel can also be extended with the Truma iNet Box. This allows you to control all TIN bus-capable Truma appliances via the Truma App.
Your authorised Truma dealership will install the Truma Saphir comfort RC centrally in a storage box, such as in a storage bench. Thanks to the pre-assembled fixing system, it is installed very quickly. The storage compartment air conditioning system is ideal for vehicles between 5.5 and about 6.5 metres long. For larger vehicles, we recommend that you install two Saphir air conditioning systems.
- Cools very efficiently
- The smallest air conditioning system in its class: space-saving installation in a storage bench
- Ideal for allergy sufferers: not only cools the air, but also cleans and dehumidifies it
- Four operating modes (cooling, heating, automatic, air circulation) and three fan speeds
- In sleep mode, the internal fan operates at a slow speed and is therefore very quiet
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Truma Saphir Comfort RC & Remote Control
- 1 x 15m roll of KR 65 ducting
- 10 x US 65mm dia ducting clips
- 1 x 10m roll of ZR 80 ducting
- 10 x ZRS 80mm dia ducting clips
- 3 x EM air outlet backing nuts
- 3 x EN-O air outlet ends (option of cream or grey)
- 3 x LA air outlet lamellars
- 1 x 315mm retangular intake grill (40040-29200)
The Truma air con range is covered by a 5 year Truma Parts Warranty which is supported via the UK Truma Dealer Network. Maintenance, servicing and repairs can be carried out by ourselves or your local dealer. You can arrange to book your vehicle into our workshops for testing, or you can remove the air con unit from your vehicle and send it to us. If found to be faulty, the unit will be repaired/replaced subject to the Truma Warranty Terms & Conditions.
On items that have already been installed a repair or replacement unit can only be offered once the faulty unit has completed the tetsing and warranty process. If the unit is in its original packaging and not fitted, and is in an ‘as received’ condition we are able to offer a refund subject to terms and conditions. Return of the unit is the responsibility of the purchaser.