Truma CP Plus (GAR) iNet Ready Digital Control Panel For Air Conditioning Systems – 36022-54
Truma CP plus digital control panel (GAR) for Truma heaters and air conditioning systems. The iNet ready digital control panel is for the Combi heaters and the Truma Aventa and Saphir air conditioning systems. Use it to set the room and water temperatures in your caravan or motor home simply and conveniently.
If you have a Truma air conditioner and a Combi heater, the automatic climate control function controls the temperature in the vehicle – regardless of the outside temperature.
The digital control panel is compatible with all iNet-capable Truma appliances and can be retrofitted for these. It can also be extended with the Truma iNet Box. This networks the Truma appliances so that you can control them conveniently and remotely with the smartphone app.
Truma heating systems can only be controlled by the Truma iNet Box in combination with a Truma control panel. If you have an existing CP+ panel, it will need to have an “inet ready” sticker on the front and/or be at least software v3.0 to be compatible with an iNet – regardless of what it is intended to control i.e. Combi and/or air-con. For control of Aventa Compact/Plus, the CP+ needs to be software v4.0 or later.
- Intuitive operation with the practical rotary push button
- Program water or room temperature with the time switch
- Automatic climate control coordinates Combi heaters and Truma air conditioning systems with each other
More details about the digital Truma CP Plus iNet ready control panel
TIN bus-capable Truma appliances – iNet ready
- Truma Combi, Combi E from software version V05.00.00
- Truma Combi D, Combi D 6 E from software version V06.00.00
- Aventa eco, Aventa comfort from serial number 24084022 – 04/2013
- Saphir comfort RC, Saphir compact from serial number 23091001 – 04/2012 (coupling 40090-69300 is also required)
- This is compatible with the new GAR type boiler, launched in 2018. This is also backwards compatible.
This unit has a 5 Year Truma Warranty