Truma Aventa Compact Air Conditioning Unit For Caravans & Motorhomes (Includes Compact Air Distributor)
The Truma Aventa Compact is a roof-mounted air conditioning system with 1700W cooling output and low power consumption to cool your vehicle quickly and efficiently. Suitable for vehicles up to 6m in length. The lightest and quietest roof-mounted camping air conditioner in its class. Easy to retrofit and can be installed in place of a 400 x 400 skylight. Includes everything required for a standard carvan/motorhome install.
Please note: This is a special order item – delivery times approx 2-3 days. Suitable for vehicles up to 6m in length.
The Truma Aventa compact offers a range of benefits beneath its compact housing. It is light, quiet and powerful. This is thanks to the use of advanced materials and the constant development of previous Truma roof-mounted air conditioners. Our development engineers were able to reduce the compressor noise to a minimum, for example. This makes the Aventa compact the quietest roof-mounted air conditioner on the market. Weight is saved by using expanded polypropylene for the housing. This means the Aventa compact is also the lightest air conditioner in its class.
Its space-saving design makes the Aventa compact particularly well suited for vans. It can also fit on the roof alongside solar panels, satellite dishes or a roof box. But the roof-mounted air conditioner is perfect for caravans, motor homes and liners too.
Truma Aventa Compact Features
- Fits on even small vehicle roofs
- Easy to retrofit and can be installed in place of a 400 x 400 skylight.
- Extremely quiet running
- Lightest roof-mounted air conditioner on the market
- Suitable for vehicles up to 6m in length.
- Cools faster than any other roof-mounted air conditioner
- Convenient adjustment using remote control
- Control air conditioner and ACC using the app (optional with Truma iNet Box)
- Can produce a maximum temperature difference of 10°C under optimum conditions, such as when the vehicle is in shadow, is darkened, windows and skylights are closed and humidity is low.
Scope of Delivery
- A/C Unit
- Air diffuser
- Standard sealing frame for caravans/motorhomes (click here for panel van sealing frame)
- x2 10mm roof thickness adaptors (click here for additional adaptors)
- Remote control
- 3m TIN Data Cable
- Install Instructions
- Operating Instructions
More details about Truma Aventa Compact
The Air distributor small is designed to perfectly fit the Aventa compact. Like most Truma products, it offers a variety of individual adjustment options. You can adjust the openings to direct the cool air where you need it. Thanks to the compact and flat design of the air distributor, free movement in the vehicle is hardly affected at all. The roof-mounted air conditioner dries the circulated air while it is running. This helps create a pleasant interior climate, even with minor differences between inside and outside temperature.
A specialist workshop can install the Truma Aventa Eco air conditioning system in place of a skylight. As the inside air distributor is very flat, it hardly obstructs free movement inside the vehicle.
You can extend the Aventa Compact with the Truma iNet Box and operate the roof-mounted air conditioning system via the Truma App. Mornings in bed, afternoons at the beach or evenings in a restaurant: thanks to the Truma iNet System, you can control your Truma appliances conveniently with the App at any time, no matter where you are.
This unit has a 5 year Truma parts warranty