Trakm8 Route Monkey Scheduling And Routing Software Solution
Route Monkey provides comprehensive scheduling and routing software solutions that are proven to deliver savings of up to 20% in fuel bills. Our unique algorithms calculate the most efficient use of your fleet in a matter of minutes, saving you hours in manual planning.
Every time you run the Route Monkey software, it delivers a schedule to the lowest cumulative miles and best possible vehicle utilisation. Often fleets find that they can achieve the same level of operations with fewer vehicles, resulting in a reduction in overheads.
Route optimisation and scheduling delivers a real return on investment, costing you far less than the savings it generates.
We offer a free benchmarking service to demonstrate the potential benefits to your fleet – this enables you to build the business case for investing in optimisation.
- Gain a competitive edge over your peers and improve customer service
- Save hours on manual planning – divert that resource to other areas of the business
- Cut fuel spend through smarter routing and scheduling
- Increase productivity from your existing fleet without adding vehicles or drivers
- Seamlessly integrate with fleet management telematics, software and hardware such as PDAs
- Enhance environmental credentials by cutting fleet emissions
- Designed on a Windows platform so it easily integrates with your existing office software
What is so special about Route Monkey optimisation?
Lots of companies offer basic route planning for each individual vehicle in your fleet that will cut fuel bills. However, Route Monkey’s fleet optimisation goes several steps further. We look holistically at your fleet and then use our unique algorithms to assign vehicles, drivers and schedules in the most efficient manner.
Route Monkey also offers several additional benefits including real-time optimisation, enabling you to react to last-minute orders or road closures without impacting productivity. Furthermore, Route Monkey is the only optimisation provider that can optimise ultra-low carbon vehicles within a fleet of conventional diesel and petrol-powered vehicles. Our award-winning EVOS solution can accurately forecast electric vehicle battery life and plan in top-up charges. We help ensure that you get the best possible ROI out of alternative-fuelled vehicles.