Sterling LiFePO4 12V 80Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery with BMS & Safety Shutdown – AL1280
Sterling Power 80Ah 12v Lithium Iron Battery with Battery Management System and Safety Shutdown and Bluetooth functionality.
The lowest cost battery by far – When you take into account how many conventional batteries you will destroy in operation to match the performance and cycle span of a lithium. A lithium battery is by far the lowest cost per cycle of any battery.
For many years people have wanted a simple, easy, solution to installing lithium batteries in the automotive industry: Including commercial vehicles, campervans, caravans, military, police and ambulances. However, due to the specific incompatibility with charging voltages and currents on board the vehicles and the requirements of the battery, the two things simply could not be safely brought together without a very elaborate intermediary system linked into a BMS for the lithium battery.
All this is not gone; today we have lithium batteries with built in BMS and automatic shutdown systems that take care of the extreme faults that may be presented to a lithium battery. With the simple addition of a Battery to Battery charger the correct voltage and current profile is provided to the battery from the vehicle’s alternator with no integration fuss. This means, when your alternator voltage is low, the battery to battery charger increases the voltage and when your alternator’s voltage is too high the battery to battery charger decreases it. Also, when you have too much current, the battery to battery charger reduces the current, thus, presenting the lithium battery with its ideal safe voltage and current requirements. This has never been so important than with the modern Euro 5/6 vehicle applications. The first, all in one – simple to install – package that removes all fears with this technology for application on vehicles.
Lithium batteries are also less than half the weight of the equivalent lead acid. This means that the available energy per weight ratio is 4 times better with lithium batteries.
- LiFePO4 12V (nominal) 60Ah / 80Ah / 100Ah / 120Ah / 150Ah / 200Ah / 24V 150Ah 25 deg C Lithium Deep cycle
- Maximum continuous charge rate = 50A / 60A / 70A / 80A /100A
- Maximum continuous discharge rate =120A / 140A / 150A / 150A / 200A
- Battery must be safely charged within units parameters
- Max charge V=14.6V, Recommended =14.4V, Float V=13.8V
- Cut off voltage 11V / cutoff temperature 60 deg C
- Charge Curve style CC/CV
- Operational temperature 0Deg to 60 deg C (adjustable)
- Internal consumption: Operational = 10mA, Dormant 0.1mA
- 8mm ring terminal battery studs / washer
- Can be put in series 12V | 24V | 36V | 48V
- Weight of battery (kg) 11
- Dimensions of battery (cm) 26.0L x 21.0H x 16.5W
- Warranty: 5 Years