Solar Technology SolLay Hen House Lighting System – SOL001
The SolLay system uses a powerful solar panel (fixed to wall or roof using the bracket supplied) to generate energy which is stored in the all-weather battery box fitted to the outside of a hen house.
From the battery box a 2.5m cable (can be extended if required) connects to the powerful LED strip which is capable of illuminating 16sqm for up to six hours per 24hr period. The battery box can be attached to the ceiling, or wall, using the fixings provided. The box has an external timer so lighting times can be set for periods during the evening and mornings if required. Full set up instruction and usage tips are included.
Both solar panel and battery box are IP65 (fully weather resistant) and are protected from the effects of ammonia. The kit is supplied fully assembled and all cable and LED connections are “plug and play” for quick DIY installation.
To light a larger hen house, add up to five SolLay Expansion Kits.
- 1 x 10w solar panel with 2.5m cable from panel to battery box
- 1 x solar panel wall / roof bracket and fixings
- 1 x IP65 battery box with charge controller
- 1 x 7AH sealed lead acid battery and digital timer
- 1 x 300 lumen LED strip with fixings
- 1 x 2.5m battery box to LED connection cable
- 1 x cable fixings
- 1 x instructions
- Two year warranty