Portable Dual Purpose Hot Water Hand Wash Sink Station With Soap, Sanitiser & Towel Dispensers – TESHW2
Our new TES hand wash units manufactured by one of our partners gives hand washing which is crucial for all our hygiene standards both new and old legislations and more recently with the outbreak of COVID. This sink offers a cost effective way of complying that keeps both your wallet and the inspectors happy. This portable hot water hand wash station allows you to meet these regulations with ease. Just fill with pre-heated hot water and away you go!
The Hand Wash Station is comprised of two halves, the top sink unit has a 19L insulated water container. The lower half has a sink basin with a drainage plug hole that flows into the included 23L plastic jerry can for waste water. It also includes a hand towel dispenser, all terrain solid wheels and a sturdy carry handle for manoeuvring. The Hand Wash Station is dual purpose and can be used as a fully mobile top half unit with the movable bowl which is also provided.
Sink Station Features
- Wheels for easy transportation
- 23 Litre jerry can for waste
- Towel, Soap and Sanitiser dispensers
- Up to 80-100 washes from a single fill assuming 10-15 second-hand wash
- Keeps water at a suitable temperature for approximately over 6 hours when filled with water above 65°c (suitable temperature between 36-56°c – Drops about 5°c per hour at 15°c ambient)
- The deluxe stainless steel tap has a lever mechanism that can easily be turned off with your elbow
- Features a 0-100°c temperature gauge
- Flow with a full tank – 1Litre/Minute / Flow with a half tank – 600ml/minute
- Cost effective; a one-off cost with no ongoing fees as no plumbing or power required
- Built to last from tough HDPE
Sink Station Dimensions
- Height: 140cm
- Width: 38cm
- Depth: 56cm
- Height to Basin: 92cm
- Height to Taps: 122cm
- Weight: 24.5kg
- 19 Litre capacity
This product has a 1 Year warranty against manufacturers faults.