Oyster Vision 85 Automatic Satellite Dish System
The Oyster® – our all-time classic! This antenna lets you enjoy TV and radio programmes throughout continental Europe. Wide reception range and brilliant image definition combined with digital satellite aim to ensure the reception of your favourite programmes in remote locations such as Greece!
Thanks to its size, the Oyster® has enough reception capacity even in adverse weather conditions. After all, the dish size determines how many programmes you can receive and at what quality. The antenna dish of each Oyster® system is manufactured with zero tol- erances and ultimate dimensional accuracy, ensuring optimal signal reception across its entire surface.
- App control
- Automatic updates via app
- 85-cm antenna dish for ultimate range
- Automatic aiming and satellite search
- High-quality rugged materials
- Solid, safe and weather-resistant design
- Rotary-head technology
- LEM technology: The antenna system searches along the elevation angle last set (reducing search time)
- Automatic satellite switchover when changing programmes
- Automatic antenna retraction at engine start (terminal 15 must be connected)
- 3-year warranty and reliable customer service
All ten Haaft mobile satellite systems can be easily controlled via the dedicated app. This app gives you access to all functions, allowing you to retract or unfold the antenna, or adjust the numerous settings, call up information or read out error codes using your smartphone.
The ten Haaft® app has a significant benefit: it facilitates automatic updates of the system software. If any technical changes are made to the systems, you will be notified automatically on your smartphone that an update is ready for you to install in the control unit of your satellite system via WLAN. So, you can enjoy fault-free and uninterrupted TV entertainment while en route.
Scope of Delivery
- External unit
- Control box
- Connection cable (5m)
- Mounting plate
- Mounting and instruction manual