Oyster 5 V85cm Automatic Satellite Dish System
With the Oyster® V, ten Haaft blazes a new trail in mobile antenna technology: less weight, an even more compact design, and enhanced engineering features compared to predecessor systems. The only thing we did not change: our discriminating quality standards! Find out yourself and tune into the Oyster® V!
Being only 17 cm high, the Oyster® V generation is extremely compact: Thanks to the curved shape of the feed arm, the antenna body needs very little space when in its rest position. The same low height is also retained by Oyster® V systems fitted with the TWIN LNB and SKEW option.
- Single-cable wiring
- App control
- Automatic updates via app
- GPS, 3D compass, inclination sensor for automatic aiming and satellite search
- 85-cm antenna dish for ultimate range
- High-quality rugged materials
- Solid, safe and weather-resistant design
- Rotary-head technology
- Automatic satellite switchover when changing programmes
- Automatic antenna retraction at engine start (terminal 15 must be connected)
- 3-year warranty and reliable customer service
All ten Haaft mobile satellite systems can be easily controlled via the dedicated app. This app gives you access to all functions, allowing you to retract or unfold the antenna, or adjust the numerous settings, call up information or read out error codes using your smartphone.
The ten Haaft® app has a significant benefit: it facilitates automatic updates of the system software. If any technical changes are made to the systems, you will be notified automatically on your smartphone that an update is ready for you to install in the control unit of your satellite system via WLAN. So, you can enjoy fault-free and uninterrupted TV entertainment while en route.
Scope of Delivery
- External unit
- Control box
- Connection cable (5m)
- Mounting plate 50 x 37 cm
- Mounting and instruction manual