Lifos GO Advanced Lightweight Lithium Power Battery 105Ah Capacity (equivalent to a 200Ah leisure lead acid battery)
The Lifos Go 105 is perfect for a wide range of applications both leisure and industrial. Providing high power with minimal weight and super long lifespan has made this battery an all round favourite. Whether used to power electric marine motors or in large RVs, off grid properties, for on location audio visual equipment power, powering emergency “blue light” equipment or in commercial applications such as road signage, the Lifos Go 105 provides quick charging reliable power in all circumstances.
- Motorhomes, Caravans and Motor Movers:- Efficient, long-lasting power wherever your travels take you.
- Solar off-grid systems:- Longer battery life, fewer service visits.
- Commercial auxillary battery applications.
- Emergency service vehicle auxillary battery applications.
- DC motors and Heavy loads up to 1000w (68) and 1400W (105) e.g. caravan motor movers, outboards.
- Boats with electric propulsion
- Yachts with solar panels
- 5 Year Warranty
- Up to four Lifos 105 batteries can be connected together in parallel or series to increase current or voltage.
- Bluetooth connectivity with FREE to Lifos App
- 105Ah lithium-Ion battery; equivalent to 200Ah lead acid = half the space
- 75% lighter than lead/acid technology
- Built in BMS system – no complex rewiring required
- Compatible with most conventional charging systems
- Small & Lightweight
- Motor mover compatible
- Outboard compatible
LiFOS has a 5-year warranty and its integral Battery Management System (BMS) guarantees its Depth of Discharge (DOD) does not exceed 90%, thus ensuring that LiFOS gives no less than 2750 charge and discharge cycles – see graph on back page. Further, if LiFOS is only partially discharged to 50% of its capacity, for example, the number of times it can be charged and discharged jumps to 5000 (+13yrs).
DEPTH OF DISCHARGE (DOD)
The Lifos 105Ah model has the equivalent power of a 200Ah lead acid battery and it has a life expectancy that is seven times longer. As a result, the cost per charging cycle is up to 40% lower than a traditional battery.
BATTERY MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
LiFOS has uniquely designed hardware/software integrated into each battery which allows it to:
- Operate heavy loads up to 1000w (68) and 1400W (105) e.g. caravan motor movers.
- Protect the battery from deep discharging and overcharging.
- Be charged by most mains chargers, DC to DC chargers and solar panels.
- Speed up charging times, whether being powered by mains or solar.
- Monitor the state of Lifosthrough a smartphone via aunique app available online for free download.
FREE BLUETOOTH APP
Monitor the state of charge of LiFOS batteries through a smartphone via our unique app available online for free download (Apple or Android).
LiFOS is fitted with removable terminal posts, compatible with caravan quick release connectors, so that it can fit in the smallest space possible. The posts can be removed and ring terminals connected directly onto the terminal plates. In addition, two LiFOS batteries can be joined in parallel to create double the (AH) capacity. (Please note that LiFOS cannot be joined in series to create higher voltages.
At just 11.9kg, it is a quarter of the weight and a third smaller in size (328 x 177 x 218mm).
LiFOS does not emit noxious gases therefore does not need to be housed in a specially vented chamber. LiFOS has a huge operating temperature range of -20 to +60 °C and it can be used in any orientation (e.g. on its side), although on its base will give the best performance. Like all batteries it should not be allowed to discharge fully over a long period and if it will be left without any power input for a 6-month period the LiFOS must be charged. A warning will be sent via the App as a reminder – see previous page, ‘Battery Management and Communication System’.
For more safety information, download the MSDS and Data sheet (click on the ‘Datasheet’ tab). Note: LiFOS can discharge in temperatures down to -20°C but cannot receive a charge at any temperature lower than 0°C. If LiFOS is housed within a housing such as a caravan battery compartment or similar, it should be protected from freezing temperatures. If, however, LiFOS is exposed to the elements it should be placed inside a battery box or similar with some level of insulation.