Dual Battery Solar Charge Controller 10Ah for 12v or 24v Systems – STCC10
This controller is for off-grid solar systems and has the additional functionality that it can charge two batteries simultaneously and can work on both 12v or 24v systems. We recommend the this controller for panels up to and including 150w.
The charging process has been optimized for long battery life and improved system performance. The comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions can prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
This controller is designed to prioritise the battery connected to the ‘Battery 1’ connections first before then allowing a charge to the battery on the ‘Battery 2’ connections. In practise this means that battery 1 will be around 70% charged before the controller will start charging battery 2. It will then bring the batteries up evenly to a full charge.
- Reverse current protection.
- Unique dual battery charging function.
- Efficient Series PWM charging, increases battery lifetime and improves solar system performance.
- 12/24V automatic recognition.
- Overload protection
- Open circuit protection
- Lightning surge protection
- Deep discharge protection
- Charge current protection up to 10A
- Suitable for solar panels up to 150 Watt
All solar panels (except the 5w &10W) require a voltage regulator to ensure that the battery is not overcharged. We recommend the this controller for panels up to and including 150w.