Brigade BRIDGE MDR 4G Hosted Service – Brigade Bridge Cloud Service
BRIDGE is a fully managed 4G service for Brigade MDR’s, allowing Fleet Managers to remotely access their vehicle data at any time.
Brigade’s Mobile Digital Recording (MDR) systems capture footage from up to sixteen vehicle-mounted cameras. The MDR range includes models with 4G connectivity capabilities, allowing data to be accessed from the recorder without having to physically go to the vehicle.
Enjoy live insights which help to improve effciency, safety and reduce costs for Fleet Managers.
In order to take full advantage of the benefits of 4G connectivity, Brigade now provide Bridge, a fully managed service for 4G enabled systems so that operators do not have to set up and maintain their own servers and manage SIMs and mobile data.
Benefits of having remote access to the MDR can include:
- Playback of historical footage and metadata from MDR or server – Metadata includes: GPS location, speed, G-force, events and alarms.
- Vehicle Tracking – Includes: GPS location, speed and alarms. Dual-screen support with dedicated location map.
- Live view of vehicle cameras and metadata – Metadata includes: GPS location, speed and alarms. Up to 64 cameras can be viewed from multiple MDRs on one screen.
- Download footage –
– Scheduled: one-off download to the server that will commence once vehicle is online.
– Automatic: Pre-alarm and post-alarm footage (e.g 30 seconds) will automatically save to the server.
– Manual: Download historical footage from the MDR to local storage.
- Geo-fencing – Easily set up geographical boundaries to know when your vehicle enters and/or leaves areas.