Brigade MDR 4G Hosted Service – Limited Brigade Partner Special Offer
The MDR range includes models with 4G connectivity capabilities, allowing data to be accessed from the recorder without having to physically go to the vehicle.
In order to take full advantage of the benefits of 4G connectivity, Brigade now provide Bridge, a fully managed service for 4G enabled systems so that operators do not have to set up and maintain their own servers and manage SIMs and mobile data.
We can now offer a limited special offer to new customers signing up to the Brigade MDR 4G Hosted Cloud Service.
This limited Special Offer includes:
- FREE alerts worth £2.95 per month
- FREE SIM card worth £5.00
- FREE vehicle set up (normally £25.00)
- One FREE MDR Dashboard training session from a Brigade representative or a Brigade Service Partner (normally £250.00, must be taken within 3 months of SIM activation)
Available to new customers for a total monthly cost of £14.95 (min 12 months).
(Applicable for 12 month min contract, 30 day cancellation notice period, offer valid until 31st December 2020, min equipment level required for connection to Bridge, full terms and conditions available upon request).
Benefits of having remote access to the MDR can include:
- Playback of historical footage and metadata from MDR or server – Metadata includes: GPS location, speed, G-force, events and alarms.
- Vehicle Tracking – Includes: GPS location, speed and alarms. Dual-screen support with dedicated location map.
- Live view of vehicle cameras and metadata – Metadata includes: GPS location, speed and alarms. Up to 64 cameras can be viewed from multiple MDRs on one screen.
- Download footage –
– Scheduled: one-off download to the server that will commence once vehicle is online.
– Automatic: Pre-alarm and post-alarm footage (e.g 30 seconds) will automatically save to the server.
– Manual: Download historical footage from the MDR to local storage.
- Geo-fencing – Easily set up geographical boundaries to know when your vehicle enters and/or leaves areas.