Brigade Backeye 360 HD Select 7″ Camera Monitor System For Large Rigid Vehicles – SE-770H-300 (6114)
The latest bird’s eye camera monitoring system is here in high definition. The Brigade SE-770H-300 Backeye Select 360 HD Camera Monitor System For Large Rigid Vehicles – With 7″ HD Select Monitor.
The BN360-300, the third generation in Brigade’s 360° camera lineage, gives drivers a clear and crisp image thanks to its new high definition specifications. Configuration is flexible, allowing the system to be applied to almost all vehicles.
All vehicles have blind spots – areas around the vehicle that are obscured to the driver by bodywork or machinery. When manoeuvring, these blind spots present a significant danger to anything or anyone in the vehicle’s path and inhibit the driver’s ability to operate the vehicle safely.
The BackEye 360 is an intelligent camera monitor system designed to assist low-speed manoeuvrability by providing the driver with a complete surround view of the vehicle in real time.
Suitable for rigid trucks, waste trucks, buses, coaches, tipper, wheel loader, backhoe loader, excavator and telehandlers.
Software customisation, view modes, menu items, configuration types are just some of the new features.
- NOW 720 AHD High Definition
- New views – 19 different views in total
- Viewable on-screen area has increased by 22%.
- New OSD Configuration Menu – Faster setup & configuration.
- Remote + IR receiver to control OSD configuration menu.
- Upgraded ECU:Higher performance, capable of more views (up to 10 per mode).
- Lower power consumption (7.2W vs. 12W).
- Smaller ECU case.
- Portrait Mode can now be split to display 360° image and trigger single camera views as well as displaying full screen 360° views.
- Front/Rear Focus – provides a close up of the front/rear of the vehicle. Ideal for parking and slow manoeuvres.
- Left Hand & Right Hand Lane Change – 360° image shifts to the left/right when triggered to give the driver extra emphasis to right/left hand lanes.
Ultrawide-angle cameras mounted on the front, sides and rear of the vehicle capture the surrounding areas including all blind spots. Simultaneous digital images from these cameras are then processed and ‘video stitched’ resulting in a 360° bird’s-eye view within a single image. The software also instantly eliminates any fisheye camera distortion on the surround view, delivering a clear, real-time picture on the driver’s monitor.
The BackEye 360 is a bird’s-eye camera monitor system suitable for standard on-road vehicles that do not require bespoke configuration.
How It Works
Backeye®360 is an intelligent camera monitor system designed to assist low-speed manoeuvring by providing the driver with a complete surround view of the vehicle in real time.
Brigade offers a choice of 360° technologies, both of which work with four ultra wide-angle cameras that each covers one full side of the vehicle with a viewing angle of over 180°. High-mounted on the front, rear and sides, the calibrated cameras capture all of the surrounding area including the blind spots of the vehicle or machine.
The four live images are simultaneously sent to an electronic control unit (ECU) where they are instantly processed, combined, blended and stitched. The distortion from the wide-angle camera lens is also corrected before delivering a clear, single, smooth, real-time image onto the driver’s monitor.
The system has a 5 Year Warranty and is R46 Approved.
Backeye Monitor System Includes:
- 1 x VBV-770HM – 7″ HD Monitor
- 1 x BN360-300 – 360 HD System (includes 4 HD cameras & ECU)
- 1 x BN360-H310 – 10m HD Camera Cable
- 2 x BN360-H315 – 15m HD Camera Cables
- 1 x BN360-H320 – 20m HD Camera Cable
- Please Note; a calibration kit is required for this installation – Please contact us on (01623) 659311.